RESPECT IN SOCCER
Welcome to the Respect in Soccer Coach and Activity Leader Program. Since 2011, CMSA has partnered with Respect in Sport and Shane Homes to offer you this program that helps us to ensure that respect is the foundation of everything we do with the children we have in our care. Education and a collective sport society approach to this critically important topic will allow all children to play in a safe environment.
The Respect in Soccer 2 1/2 hour program can be taken at any time that is most convenient for you. We encourage you to take the course over a period of two to five sessions to maximize the benefits.
Respect in Soccer recertification will be required every 4 years.
To register in Respect in Soccer, go to: https://cmsa.respectgroupinc.com
(PLEASE NOTE: You will require your 10 digit CMSA Team Official ID number from your Soccer Club for access)
Once at the site, the default language is English. Click the link "Francais" to convert registration to French
- Select "Register a New User"
- If you have previously certified in the Respect in Sport Activity Leader program, Respect in Soccer, SpeakOut Online, or Respect in School, enter your existing certification number in the box provided and select Check. Once your profile has been found and loaded, complete the registration and select Submit.
- If you have not completed a Respect Group Inc. program previously, complete the displayed registration fields. All fields marked with a red X are mandatory and must be completed.
- For Username and Password, you may select any entries you wish however spaces may not be included in the entries. Respect Group Inc. recommends using your email address for the username as this is always unique to a single individual. Please note these fields are case sensitive, and on re-entry, must be entered exactly as during registration.
- You will be requested to select a department. Enter the department most appropriate for your role. You may add other departments later by clicking the Profile button in the system and selecting Add New Groups at the bottom of the page.
- Select the appropriate language button to access the program instructions and content.
- Return to the website address above (same address as for registration)
- Enter your username and password in the selection boxes indicated (username and password are case sensitive)
- Select "Login"
- For Username/Password assistance, click on Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? on the login page
- Respect Group Inc. programs make use of Pop-Up windows within the program. Please ensure Pop-Up blockers are turned off or, when prompted, set to allow pop-ups from the identified web address.
- Once in the program, select Help if technical assistance is required. The Help files provide easy tools to provide assistance.