October 15 & 16 (10am - 5pm) - Calgary West Soccer Centre
All CMSA players from U11 – U19 and all CMSA team officials for U10 – U19 teams require a valid CMSA Photo ID Card. This card must be present at the start of each game so that the referee can identify the players/coaches on the field.
Player cards are valid for four (4) years and team official cards are valid for three (3) years. The cost for new cards or replacement cards is $10.00. If you have an old card that has expired, there is no cost for a new one if you bring in your expired card.
Getting your card
- Take a clear photo with a white/solid colour background
- NO filters can be used
- Head shot (shoulders and up) only
- If you play wearing glasses, please wear glasses in your photo
- YES, you can smile 😊
You can also have your photo taken by CMSA at our office.
* **IMPORTANT: do not create your own account. If you are not able to 'retrieve' your account, you must contact your club as you are not yet in the Demosphere System.**
STEP 2: Pick up your Card
To obtain your ID card, please visit CMSA during office hours or by appointment (evenings and weekends).
Book an Appointment
Click Here to book time with CMSA to get your photo ID. We are offering a variety of times at the CMSA Office, The Genesis Centre, and at The Calgary West Soccer Centre to assist you in prepping for the start of the new season.
- October 15 & 16 (10am - 5pm) - Calgary West Soccer Centre
- October 17 & 19 (4pm - 8pm) - CMSA Office
- October 22 & 23 (10am - 5pm) - Genesis Centre
- October 24 & 26 (4pm - 8pm) - CMSA Office
- October 29 & 30 (10am - 5pm) - CMSA Office